In 2020, after two years of hard work, TGE R&D team developed Surge Protective Devices (SPD) with its own MOV technology and manufacturing advantages, TGE SPD successfully passed the test from a third-party testing organization with superior performance. We hope to provide high-quality Surge Protective Devices for more users.Read More
This video provides a detailed insight into the functionality and significance of mov blocks, also known as zinc oxide blocks or mov varistors. Discover how these crucial components play a vital role in protecting electrical systems from surges and learn about the advanced production techniques used to manufacture high-quality mov blocks at TGE.
With the continuous update of arrester technology, the quality and performance requirements of MOV disc are getting higher and higher. When you want to make your arrester lighter and smaller, you need to consider replacing MOV (zinc oxide blocks or zno blocks) with small volume and high energy absorption.
1. First, we need to know the type of arrester for the metal oxide varistor mov application. Station arrester or Distribution arrester? High voltage or Medium voltage? Line surge arrester or Railway surge arresters?
2. We need to confirm the nominal discharge current of the arrester is 5kA 10kA or 20kA.
3. We need to confirm the Qrs value and test waveform of the arrester? 2ms？200-230μs？2/20μs?
4. What is the rated voltage of the arrester?
5. What is the residual voltage of the arrester?
1, Excellent performance in high current tests.
2, High performance in 8/20µs charge test.
3, Stable aging performance, high energy absorption capability.
4, High energy absorption capability.
Welcome to TGE's Customer Connect Center. Experienced specialists are here for you 365 days a year.
No.53, Hong Guang Road, He Ping Industrial Park, San Qiao, Xi'an, China.